You want USM furniture adapted to your needs and your dimensions
USM modular systems are individually planned in accordance with your specific requirements.
This is the procedure to follow:
- Create and complete your account on the site
- Go to the heading “contact” and describe exactly what you want, giving the dimensions (Length x Depth x Height) and/or the composition that you require.
- If you wish, you can attach a photo, a drawing or a USM reference unit.
- You will then receive a 3D picture of your project, as in the example below.
- The quotation is free of charge without any obligation for you; we will reply as quickly as possible.
- The quotation will include the price (all taxes included) and any delivery and installation costs, together with the payment details.
- If you accept the quotation, send it back signed “approved” on each page, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to +32(0)2 343 49 79 or by post.
- Offers are valid for 2 months.
- Any modification made to the quotation by the purchaser is not binding on SPRL MUST until it gives its written confirmation.
- Your order will be confirmed once a down payment of 40% is received, through a transfer to the bank account number given in the offer.
- The delivery date will be indicated to you with the confirmation. This can vary between 5and 6 weeks.
Terms of payment
- The payment details are given in the offer.
- Payment must be made through a transfer to the bank account of MUST SPRL (see offer).
- Your order will be confirmed as soon as a down payment of 40% is received.
- The balance of the invoice (60%) is to be paid by bank transfer within three working days after delivery (see general conditions).
Delivery and installation
- Our specialised teams deliver and install the furniture, which allows us to keep full control over the quality of the service.
- Delivery is always to the ground floor, unless otherwise indicated in the offer.
- In signing the delivery note without any comments, the purchaser acknowledges the conformity (quantity and quality) of the goods delivered and waives any right to a subsequent claim for any visible defects (damage due to transport or installation).
- Should the purchaser discover a hidden fault or defect, he must report it within eight days by recorded delivery to the head office of SPRL MUST, otherwise any entitlement will lapse.
- The purchaser must be present at the moment of delivery.